Shorts in the Fall.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm loving the whole tights and shorts look right now since California has the perfect Fall weather for this. I just bought a bunch of denim shorts at the sample sale that I'm eager to pair up with some tights. These printed ones from Hurley will last me through spring and into summer perfectly.

And there is the little Koji bear doing what Koji bear does best...be amazingly cute. We never take this hat off him.

wearing:
Scarf: Anthropologie
Sweater: Street Fair
Shorts: Hurley
Tights: Vera Wang
Boots: Piperlime

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you've got a really nice style! I love the tights/shorts look too! Its spring where I live and that look works well for both seasons! x

    scattered-diamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete